Friday, December 30, 2011

It started with me on the upper deck of a huge sports bar and the employees were just starting to put a large plastic tarp over the enormous television screen, which indicated that it was probably going to rain soon. The TV must have been at least 10'x10' and with a screen that large I wondered if they had hired someone on JUST to monitor the weather.


I went inside and met a guy sitting on the couch. He was one of these shady, unattractive, unkempt bar slugs who had nothing of value to offer the world and still thought way too highly of himself which is a lethal combination.


Next I found myself in the upstairs room of a large house in the midst of a party but as I sat a the desk it occurred to me that I was at work. A woman came over to the desk and asked if I could print off something from her flash drive (which is quite common) and I explained that we could not do this as per hotel policy but that she was more than welcome to use the business center (which is true).


She proceeded to jam the card into the USB slot and said "See, it works!" and I just lost it. I started screaming as loud as I could and I didn't care what the repercussions might be. "I TOLD you I couldn't do it and yet you insist on doing it anyways? WHO does something like that?!"


I realized that she could still get me in trouble so I offered to take her to the business center in he hopes that she would say "No I'm an adult so I can do this on my own" but of course she didn't because everyone leaves their common sense at home when on vacation.


I walked her through a huge mall full of people and down into the basement and just before we stepped into the business center room I saw Kasia follow us down. The woman and I went into the room and I closed the door behind me and as we started setting the computer up I remembered Kasia was still outside. When I opened the door she was stripped down to her underwear and I was taken back by this. When I turned around the woman was now on a bed with the creepy bar slug and before I knew it Kasia was crawling up near him assuming she had just walked into a pre-planned foursome.


The girl had now taken off her panties and was lying on her stomach giving me a perfect view of her extremely hairy ass (almost werewolf like) and as much as I wanted to bury my face in it I was much too focused on keeping Kasia from handing her goods over to a man who I (and she too if she had spoken even a word to him) had zero respect for.


The party switched to an upper level area that hovered high above a lake and there must have been at least 100 people up there drinking and getting loosened up. Kasia went downstairs to get something so I threw her my pants and the keys fell out and almost fell into the water. Kasia removed all of her clothes before coming back up and I was so happy to see this side of her again as it seems I never do anymore.


I was worried about not having enough booze and then remembered I had a small bottle of rum that Kasia had brought along. This was going to be a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment