Saturday, January 21, 2012

It was 3:30pm and I had just shown up to a Concierge event. There were stuffed smurfs everywhere and everyone was anticipating the arrival of a boy who I didn't know. It became apparent that this was a birthday party for him and when I ran into another Concierge I expressed how disappointed I was that I didn't read the invite before coming. Also, my ex Emily was there with a few of our old friends and I wanted to go over and talk to her but I didn't want to be around the people she was with. Plus, I knew it would make her uncomfortable so I kept my distance and just occasionally glanced over from afar.


Later on there was games and entertainment (an amusement park of sorts) and I played laser tag with a few other people. Eventually I became bored with the game so I was happy to discover that my gun was a laser machine gun and I just held the trigger and "killed" everyone in the room. I had never seen as many people so impressed and disappointed at the same time.


I went out into the hallway and there was this huge insect that was buzzing around on the floor. It was green and kept changing its shape from a grasshopper to what resembled a tiger lily and I decided it was a cicada. I captured it with a paper cup and set it it a nearby plant so I could protect it from harm until maintenance came to bring it outside.


At the end of the evening (or it may have been a different dream altogether) I found myself alone with my ex and we were embracing each other and smelling each others' cheeks (so as to be as intimate as we could without actually kissing) and eventually I ended up picking her up and holding her up beneath her thighs so that her legs wrapped around my torso. Our genitals were two thin pieces of material away from each other and my cock was so hard I thought it would burst through my jeans.


We stopped (she stopped) after a few lip-tingling seconds and suddenly we were both preoccupied by other things. A friend had called her and my phone kept buzzing with texts from friends and it became apparent that this would be the end of our little moment together.


Before it could get any more erotic or uncomfortable I was awoken by my cats who came running into the room meowing about the strange white phenomena falling from the sky outside the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment