Sunday, September 16, 2012

I was at a summer camp and my parents were there visiting me. I was trying desperately to show them a music video that was really popular amongst the campers but I couldn't find the right one. It was a song about new beginnings and the entire video was short clips of the very beginnings of things (flower bloom, sunrise, etc).

Later I was with a group of friends and my old friend Jodi Z was there. She was recently divorced and as we sat and talked I decided that I was going to ask her out.

Someone had given me a tiny snake as a pet which seemed like a perfectly good idea until I noticed that the package said "mildly poisonous." I then spent the rest of the dream tying to capture it with various things as it gradually grew larger and larger and by the time it was the size of a python I was afraid I'd never be able to capture it.

No comments:

Post a Comment